Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Growing Boy



Sean has been changing so much lately, doing new things, and Ryan and I are constantly amazed and entertained by him. He brings so much joy to our lives!!!!


He has been doing this laugh/smile lately where he closes his eyes, pulls his shoulders up and does his old man wheeze. It is hilarious. He was reclining here so the picture is not very good, but if you enlarge the photo it is pretty stinking funny!



Sean has also become quite the little reader . . he loves his animals


5 comments:

Rebekah said...

Oh my gosh I am giggling out loud! Sean is a total ham...I wish you would post the one Bart snapped over Christmas :)...he is so hilarious!

Kristen Gough said...

adorable!

Mandy said...

you're right, katie- that pic of him reading is my new favorite :)

Jenny said...

these are too much! such expression! You must be a proud mama...

The Courter Family said...

Hey K & R!
Good to hang with you guys on Tuesday. Sean is getting so big and he is quite a riot. I really can't believe how fast he is growing and his little personality is coming out more and more!! so fun!!