Saturday, March 08, 2008

7 random things

ok, tagged by Mandy

1. I am quite obsessive compulsive about my sandwiches, tacos, toast etc. Each bite needs to have the same amount of topping, bread, tortilla as the next, first, and last bite. I remake subway sandwiches.

2. I have had a lot of strange injuries but only broken 2 bones - collar bone and sternum.

3. My husband has way better fashion sense than I do

4. I really don't like clothes shopping.

5. My eyelashes are very light - almost blonde. I rarely go out without mascara - but that is usually the only makeup I wear.

6. If I wasn't a teacher I would love to work with animals at the zoo.

7. I am a one snooze type of girl. For some reason waking up at 5:23 and knowing I can sleep for 7 more minutes is better than just getting up at 5:30 without any warning.

3 comments:

Mandy said...

Your first one cracks me up b/c I have vivid memories of our Tues morning breakfasts in high school at Arts & you carefully spreading your jam so that no inch of you toast was uncovered.

Anonymous said...

Okay, so I don't usually leave a comment for you or Mandy, but I had to on this one! Like Mandy, I have many vivid memories of your obsessive and compulsive eating habits! I was clicking ahead to leave a comment, but Mandy had already beat me! - Randi

Jenny said...

i hadn't read these Katie..very fun! I used to be a no snooze kind of girl- the alarm went off and I was out of bed...being married to Jeff changed that..I often snooze 2 or 3 times.