Friday, February 26, 2010

A Quick Hello

I have been super busy lately - too busy to spend a lot of time here. But I have managed to take a few photos, and found a few minutes to upload them. Hope you all are doing well!
Getting outside on nice February days. Sean doing what he does best:
A impromptu beach outing with friends:

As the boys threw rocks, Molly relaxed:
Molly has also been practicing being girly, ok, not really. I just wanted put the headband on her and couldn't resist taking a pic.

Hope you have a great weekend!!!!!

5 comments:

Rachel said...

Man, she is such a cutie!

Kristen Gough said...

such great photos, katie! i just love the ones from the beach...the boys throwing rocks in that blue-green water, and molly dozing so cozily.

your kids are adorable!

Mandy said...

So good to see pics of hte kiddos, Kate! I know you've been SO busy! I can't believe how big Molly's getting. And I'm impressed that she let you put that headband on her- maybe she is going to be a girly girl :)

Rebekah said...

um I think I might have to either steal her or eat her up with that headband on..excuse me but she is the CUTEST EVER!!! I need another snuggle session with your sweet girly girl..thanks for hanging out this week it was very fun to see you guys! xo

Jenny said...

ditto! but i would have loved to see a close up of sean too...he's pretty darn cute!