Friday, February 25, 2011

hello

Hmmm

Soon I will be more regular on this blog. Will be forced to I suppose. For now here are some photo updates:

Still getting over the emotion of seeing our house empty . . . moved into this house 2 days before Ryan and I got married 8 1/2 years ago. Brought 2 babies home here, lots of memories. It will be a good house to come home to if that is the case.

Thanks to all who helped load, lift, assemble, paint, clean, provide food, listen to me complain, watch our kids, etc. through our house fixin & packing process. We managed to fit all our "worldy belongings" into this lovely pod:

Arg, Bryan!And now that pod is somewhere between:
Kids are doing good. Here they are trying out some of their "Texas clothes".

How cute. So all is good. I will be more frequent here. Promise. Picture, stories, complaints, etc. Thank you all for your support & friendship!

4 comments:

Kristen Gough said...

we love you guys! thanks for popping in here to let us know you are doing well. we're praying for you! so glad you will be posting here, every so often, katie.

so hard for me to see your home empty like this, too--i can only imagine how it affects your heart, as the one who made this house your warm and beautiful home. i'm feeling so blessed tonight thinking about all of the special occasions i have been a part of in those walls. your family is amazing katie, and you all will be a blessing where God has you right now! i am excited to see how he will bless you four in the days ahead as well. xo

Rebekah said...

wow I can NOT believe you are actually leaving...seriously so surreal seeing your home empty I am sure it must be a bittersweet time for you guys. I do know though that God has something really amazing for you in Dallas and I can not wait to see how it plays out.

Your kids are adorable your family is so loved by this community and we are all cheering you on as you step forth on your big adventure.

We love you guys and will miss you but obviously Seattle will always be home and we will be waiting until the next time you visit! Please do keep us updated from time to time here! Love you dear friend! xoxo

eTo said...

hey!
just found out you are moving to Texas!
At this moment I will be in Austin, TX until March 5th and actually Im spending the weekend with my sister in lewsiville, TX (very close to Dallas).
let me know if you guys will be around, maybe we can talk, at least on the phone...
email me and let me know please!

The Courter Family said...

arg...miss you guys already!!! It was SO great to see Stacy's Photos of you guys!! so cute :) I look forward to seeing more updates..love you tons!!!
Jaymie