Friday, January 26, 2007

27

27 weeks, which means only 13 weeks (3 months) to go. And for those of you who are doing the math, yes, you really are pregnant for more like 10 months! Where this whole 9 months thing came from I have no idea! So here I am at almost 27 weeks.

We thought it would be a cool idea to have me in the same place and wearing the same thing in each picture. That is why I am still in that brown tank. Kudos to Ryan on getting the angle/position almost identical so you can really see my belly getting bigger. I am definitely moving out of the "honeymoon" stage of the pregnancy into the third trimester, but still having lots of fun. Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

Kristen Gough said...

awesome! you are gorgeous, Katie.

Jenny said...

wow, that is quite a difference..in size, not angle (please tell Ryan he did a great job). You are looking great! I think your entire pregnancy might be the "honeymoon" stage.

Mandy said...

Yay! Love these pictures every time!!! And yes, congrats, Ry, on the angle & fine photography!!!

Eliza said...

You definitely are glowing!
Did Rebekah pass an invite on to you for a little Valentine party on February 17th? Just wanted to make sure you got it!