Tuesday, January 13, 2009

20 months

Have I mentioned lately how fun this stage is that Sean is in right now?!?!? We are having a blast with this little guy - cracking up at him, amazed by the connections he makes, in awe of the words he uses, and a little intimidated at his sponge-like brain right now. Just the other day he was drinking milk with a straw at the table and he spilled a little on his arm and immediately said, "Oh gosh". Ummmm oops.

Ryan and I have said all along that we wish we could just stop time and have Sean stay at the age he is in forever, and that rings true still. I remember when Sean was born I was so overwhelmed with joy and love that I would literally just start crying with those emotions. I really don't think anything has changed. I hope to get more pictures on soon, life has been busy. Hope you are all well.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I simply cannot wait to see you!

Mandy said...

Such a sweet post, Kate! Matt & I have been saying the same thing lately about Leta. And I feel like I'm continually amazed at the new words Sean knows everytime I see him, too!
Cute video- so glad my child not being able to get up after going down the slide made the cut :)