Thursday, August 04, 2011

The Amazing Miss Molly

We always knew there was something special about Molly. Today, however, when I observed this interaction between Molly and the horses I realized her powers and abilities go beyond our wildest imaginations (insert Katie's dry sense of humor here)

for reference the horse on the far left is KR Lady Hawk with her baby, and on the right is KR American Girl with her baby. And the one in the middle is Molly, our baby.

stretching out, warming up:
Attention please!
And the magic begins
not sure what is happening here, all I know is that I have never had 4 horses look at me that way.
Pretty sure she is casting some sort of spell on American Girl's tail here
and her work here is done.

I thought it was just a fluke, but then we walked directly over to the pile of dirt, and before she sat down to play I saw her doing this:
apparently it was fine to play in then.

3 comments:

Rebekah said...

oh my gosh she is amazing!!! Miss you guys hope your having fun in Montana!

Mandy said...

that's hilarious! Miss that cutie! She looks so much like Abbey in that last picture!

Maxabella said...

That is so unbelievably cute! It's her 'thing'! x