Wednesday, June 04, 2008

there and back

Last weekend Ryan performed a wedding for our sister-in-law's brother (our brother-in-law???). It was fun, but rushed. The wedding was about 5 hours from where we live (hence the rushed part), but made for a fun weekend get-away for us. Here are a few pics of the wedding site and the next day at a park. It was fun to take Sean to this park as my family lived in this town when I was about Sean's age, and lived just down the street from this park - it was neat to experience it again as a parent and think of how much my parents enjoyed this place with my sister and I (Tim was not born yet). Hope you all are well!

Uncle Will
Aunt Stacey








2 comments:

Jenny said...

where was this? that one of Sean on Ryan's shoulders is adorable (the front one).

Kristen Gough said...

these photos are wonderful, katie! looks like such a special time for your family. sean is just getting cuter and cuter!