Friday, June 20, 2008

what day is it???

I love that during the summer I sometimes don't even know what day of the week it is. And summer officially started for me yesterday at 10:40 when my last biology class walked out my classroom door. by 11:30 grades were in, the classroom was cleaned and packed away, and I was itching to get home and feed my little guy lunch & spend the rest of the day with him. It was such a nice day we ate quick then jotted down to one of the local running paths and had a little jog followed by a long play time at the play ground.
This play ground had these great chair swing that Sean loved - he will literally spend 30 minutes just swining and watching all the kids run around. The chairs were big enough so that after I got tired of pushing, I just hopped in and held Sean on my lap and we swung away . . . . . Ahhhhhh, summer!

No comments: