Tuesday, September 11, 2007

So proud

If you know Ryan and I at all you will understand why this next video makes our hearts leap.

Hopefully we will get a good video of him lifting his little weights next!

On another exciting note, Ryan and I celebrated our 5th anniversary last Friday. I know I have said it before but Ryan is such an amazing husband, and this has increased ten fold since we have had Sean. We have had so much fun in these last 5 years, I can't wait to expreience the next five (and the five after that, and after that etc.) with him.

These are the beautiful flowers he brought home to me.

I love you Ryan!!!

3 comments:

Jenny said...

I can't see the video for some reason, but congratulations on 5 years! WOW!

Mandy said...

I can't believe I totally forgot to wish you a happy Anniversary- I'm so sorry! I was even thinking about it last week & then forgot! Sorry! Hope it was a great one!

Kristen Gough said...

Sean is adorable! Happy FIVE YEAR anniversary! You guys are so great. Love, Kristen